Psalm 23 Prayer for Children
1. The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside
the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff,
they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my
life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Childrens Prayers - Psalm 23 Prayer - Prayers for Kids
Christmas Coloring Pages
Christmas - Religious Word Search
Church and School Prayers
Evening Bedtime Prayers
In Sickness Prayers
The Lords Prayer
Table Prayers - Before
Table Prayers - After