Use the program below to create your own telling time worksheets. You can create multiple variations by testing students by the hour, by the half hour, by the quarter hour, by ten minute intervals, by 5 minute intervals or by 1 minute intervals or any combination. This clock worksheet generator is a great tool to customize problems by grade level.
- Select problem type, time increments, clock size and options.
- When you click the "Generate" button, the problems worksheet will open in a new window.
- To print the worksheet, go to File/Print in your browser.
- Close the worksheet window to return to this page.
- To print an answer sheet, select "generate answers" and click on the "Generate" button. Repeat steps 3-4 to print answers.
- Click the "Re-shuffle" button to generate a new worksheet using the same options.
Other Clock and Telling Time Worksheets and Printables
Clock and Telling Time Vocabulary Alphabetical Order Worksheets
Clock and Telling Time Vocabulary Word Jumbles
Clock and Telling Time Word Search Puzzles
Clocks and Telling Time Problem Worksheets
Clocks and Telling Time Problems - Worksheet Generator